Are you looking for an opportunity to work from home or a way to earn extra income for your family? Are you considering a career change or seeking to build retirement income? Have you always wanted to start your own business and be your own boss? Starting your own Plunder Design business could be the answer.
Plunder Design is a direct sales business, meaning that independent stylists work directly with the company to provide beautiful jewelry products to customers, with no middle companies or distributors. Social media and technology have changed the direct sales business landscape, and it’s easier now than ever to be successful.
Direct sales is no longer just in-home parties or door-to-door sales. Now, you can develop a customer base and grow your business from home using social media and working your business online. And that makes it convenient. You can work your Plunder business from any location with just your phone or personal computer.
WHY PLUNDER DESIGN?
If you are interested in developing your own successful business, one that you can mold to fit your lifestyle and goals, here are six reasons why now is the perfect time to get started with Plunder:
- Support. The Plunder Design network is filled with like-minded women. Some work their businesses full-time, others part-time and still others joined simply to get a discount on our gorgeous jewelry and to sell to friends. Whatever your goals for your business, you’ll find a supportive, encouraging sisterhood like no other, in Plunder and in our Buckeye Bling Team. Women helping women. All the time.
- Opportunity for personal growth. Creating and managing your own business gives you the opportunity to challenge yourself, learn new things and take charge of your success. You’ll meet new people and make wonderful connections. You’ll grow and thrive in ways you never imagined. And you’ll have fun doing it!
- Flexibility. It’s simple. You are the boss. You decide how you want to approach your business and how you want to sell to your customers (online parties, in-home parties, person-to-person, vendor events, etc). You choose when, where, and how much you want to put into your business. Those decisions determine how you will develop and manage your home-based Plunder Design business and it’s all up to you.
- Income potential. Plunder offers the opportunity to earn a supplemental or full-time income on your own schedule. They have a generous compensation plan with bonuses and incentives, and they offer the tools and business plan necessary to be as successful as you want to be. The stylist starter kit is just $99 and Plunder has no monthly sales minimums. You determine what you want out of your Plunder business. And you make it happen.
- A product that sells itself. Who doesn’t love jewelry? Plunder jewelry is beautiful and affordable. The company works hard to design and develop quality jewelry pieces for every woman and to keep the prices at levels our clients would pay at local department stores. That strategy has worked well and Plunder is experiencing tremendous growth. As independent stylists, we benefit from that success. It’s a win-win.
- Everything you need. The $99 starter kit has everything you need to get started—jewelry, sales tools, marketing materials and information to get you going. Plunder provides a personal website for your business and in-depth training (through their online Plunder University) that you can complete at your own speed. The Buckeye Bling Team provides additional support, information, motivation and the genuine heart-felt camaraderie you need to feel welcome and to build confidence in your new business.
WHY DIRECT SALES
This is a great time to be in Direct Sales. According to the Direct Selling Association (the national trade association for direct sales businesses), Direct Selling accounted for $35.5 billion in retail sales in 2016. More and more hardscape retail stores are closing, and online and direct one-to-one selling has increased. Plunder Design is expanding its marketing and branding to capitalize on that growth, and our independent stylists will benefit.
More than $20 million people work in direct sales. The majority, about 15 million, simply enjoy the discounts with minimal sales, more than 4 million people have successful part-time businesses and nearly 1 million work their businesses full time. Studies also show that 82% of women who make over $100,000/year do it through a home-based business. Sound good?
The Buckeye Bling Team is here to answer questions, share our experiences, or provide more information about this amazing opportunity. You have the potential to get started now and hit the New Year running toward your financial and personal goals. Work from home, earn extra income, build a successful business…the sky’s the limit.
Lots of women are finding success and personal growth selling beautiful jewelry with Plunder Design.
Why not you? Why not now?