In a word…YES! It was for me and direct sales has provided the perfect business opportunity for millions of men and women since 1855, when the Rev. James Robinson Graves developed a business model that had young men going door to door selling products and goods. (https://www.directsellingnews.com/the-big-history-of-direct-selling/)
What is Direct Sales?
By 2017, 18.6 million people were involved in direct selling in the United States (which is the world’s largest direct selling market). So, what is Direct Sales? Direct Selling refers to selling products directly to the consumer in a non-retail environment thereby eliminating the “middlemen” typically involved in the sale of goods and services purchased in a typical retail store.
In Plunder Design’s scenario, our jewelry comes directly from manufacturer to our corporate offices then to stylists for sales directly to customers.
Top 10 Benefits of Direct Sales
Here are what I think are the main benefits of working in a Direct Sales business, particularly Plunder Design:
- Additional Income (via part-time and full-time – it’s up to you!)
- Be your own boss and work from home (so convenient)
- Discount on products (and at Plunder, FREE jewelry via incentives and sales)
- Flexible schedule (YOU decide when, where and how to work your business)
- Incentives and Bonuses (Plunder offers incredible incentives and reward for stylists)
- Sisterhood (I can’t say enough about the importance of having a tribe of women who always have your back)
- Training and Business Tools (Plunder provides all the tools and business training you need to be successful)
- Personal growth (learn, try new things, grow and have fun in the process)
- Tax Benefits (as a home-based business, direct sales provides opportunities for additional tax deductions)
- Potential (your business and your success are dependent on you..but there is potential in direct sales to meet your income and financial goals)
If you are interested in Direct Sales and Plunder Design specifically, you can find more information on previous blog posts here and here, on the Opportunity page on this site or on my official Plunder website. Or I am happy to talk with you about the incredible Plunder Opportunity, answer any questions you may have and provide any information I can to help you make a decision, just contact me.
You can become a stylist with Plunder Design for just $99 (our starter kit includes over $300 in gorgeous jewelry and all the business tools you need to get started!)
Sometimes, we just need to jump on an opportunity when it presents itself. Just jump and see what the future holds. Direct Sales continues to be a top means of opportunity and a steady incomes. Right now just might be that time. How can I help?