During these uncertain times, are you looking for an opportunity to work from home or a way to earn extra income for your family? Are you considering a career change or seeking to build retirement income? Have you always wanted to start your own business and be your own boss?
Becoming a Plunder Design Stylist and starting your own business could be the answer.
Become a Plunder Design Stylist
Plunder Design is a direct sales business, meaning that independent stylists work directly with the company to provide beautiful jewelry products to customers, with no middle companies or distributors. Social media and technology have changed the direct sales business landscape, and it’s easier now to have a successful direct sales business than ever before.
In addition to home parties, you can develop a customer base and grow your business from home using social media and working your business online. And even better, you can work your Plunder business from any location with just your phone or personal computer.
WHY PLUNDER DESIGN?
If you are interested in developing your own successful business, one that you can mold to fit your lifestyle and goals, here are six reasons why now is the perfect time to get started with Plunder:
- Support. The Plunder Design network is filled with like-minded women. Some work their businesses full-time, others part-time and still others joined simply to get a discount on our gorgeous jewelry and to sell to friends.
- Opportunity for personal growth. Creating and managing your own business allows you to challenge yourself, learn new things and take charge of your success. You’ll meet new people and make wonderful connections. You’ll grow and thrive in ways you never imagined. And you’ll have fun doing it!
- Flexibility. It’s simple. You are the boss. You decide how you want to approach your business and how you want to sell to your customers. You choose when, where, and how much you want to put into your business. It’s all up to you.
- Income potential. Plunder offers the opportunity to earn a part-time or full-time income on your own schedule. They have a generous compensation plan with bonuses and incentives, and offer the tools and business plan necessary to be successful. Plunder has no monthly sales minimums or quotas. You determine what you want out of your Plunder business. And you make it happen.
- A product that sells itself. Who doesn’t love jewelry? Plunder jewelry is beautiful and affordable. The company works hard to design and develop quality jewelry pieces for every woman and to keep the prices at levels our clients would pay at local department stores. That strategy has worked well and Plunder is experiencing tremendous growth. As independent stylists, we benefit from that success. It’s a win-win.
- Everything you need. There are four $99 starter kits (you choose the one with the jewelry you like) have everything you need to get started—jewelry, sales tools, marketing materials and information to get you going.
WHY DIRECT SALES?
This is a great time to be in Direct Sales. According to the Direct Selling Association (the national trade association for direct sales businesses), Direct Selling accounted for $35.2 billion in retail sales in 2019. As more and more hardscape retail stores are closing, online and direct one-to-one selling has increased.
More than $20 million people work in direct sales. The majority, about 15 million, simply enjoy the discounts with minimal sales, more than 4 million people have successful part-time businesses and nearly 1 million work their businesses full time. Studies also show that 82% of women who make over $100,000/year do it through a home-based business. Sound good?
Why not now?
This may be the perfect time for you to try it. Let me know how I can help.